Thursday, February 10, 2011

Yeah ME!!!

Today Hannah and I did a workout!
We had so much fun! There was lots of dancing and singing. I did thirty minutes on the gazelle and burned two hundred calories. I did about 5 min of the gazelle then stopped and did some dancing and step ups, then went back on the gazelle. After my 30 min on the gazelle we did lots of stretching and wow I am not flexible!! Well I really shouldn't compare myself to a 3 year old cause she can bend so much she can almost kiss her own butt!
Oh I am also proud the we had veggies two times today! Our mid morning snack and then again after our workout! This is a picture of Hannah eating veggies after our workout.
What an amazing day! Got abit of motivation from watching videos on youtube and today did something about it. I am proud of me and need to keep it up for 3 more weeks to make it a habit!
Oh and I have drank two big reusable bottles of water!
Anyway that is it for now.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah you.. and Hannah.
tell her that she has to remind you and she will.... again and again and again...lol. Keep up the awesome work and keep us updated.
yeah, veggies, water and exercising ....on a roll...