Friday, February 11, 2011

Feeling Great!

Work out night number two!! Yeah me!! Did 30 min on the gazelle burned 250 calories that is 50 more then I burnt yesterday in 30 min!!!!
I did 50 step up, 10 push ups and 10 lame sit ups.
I don't even feel that tired but I was sweaty! I was just getting really bored. I think I will be keeping my ears open for something different. Maybe a bike or I don't know something to jazz it up.
Oh I also did some skipping. Tried to teach Hannah but that didn't work. Will have to wait for the easter bunny to bring a little rope for her.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, and that skipping rope had better be pink.... a certain little girl told me that the Easter bunny was going to bring her a pink rope so that she could skip like mommmy...lol