Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!!

It was my birthday on Friday and I turned 27!! Yeah me!!LOL

So for my birthday I got some Pampered Chef gadgets from my Mom.
I just have to brag about them cause they rock!!!

First off is a knife.


It is so very sharp that it was like cutting butter with a hot knife. Love the green non stick coating, and it comes with a plastic storage cover for the blade.

Next up is some corn cob knobs!!!
These baby's screw into the cob before you put it in the water and when you take them out, instantly cool. A must when you want the really hot fresh corn on the cob.

And last but not least this Kernel Cutter.
It takes the corn off the cooked cob with very little effort. I always cook to many cobs so now I can take the kernels off and freeze them for later. YEAH!!!

Love you Mom!! The most amazing Independent Pampered Chef Kitchen Consultant out there. www.pamperedchef.biz/cathypclady Check out her site.

Sylvie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh!!! Thanks for the compliment and the link. Hope your day was great and how was the cheesecake........ Mom

amanda25 said...

So cute Sylvie...i love that Knife it is so cute and kool looking and so was everything else you got...koolio

Amanda