Friday, July 31, 2009

Check out this site!!

I came across this great blog that I just have to share!!
Ashley is so creative when she sews clothes that it make me envious of her talent.
Check out this cute halter dress, oh and this adorable ruffle skirt, oh and these oh so comfy looking pants for kids. I could keep going and going. I love making things out of old shirts and such.

Go take a look even if you don't sew maybe I can make it for you little one!!

Have a great long weekend.

Sylvie

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Thank you so much!!! Haha....I don't have that much talent....I just only post the things that "turned out" !!! The mistakes are kept a secret. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I have some t shirts for you.... red with 'clearance' wrote across the front... for the days that Hannah has drove you crazy!! LOL........ Mom