Saturday, February 5, 2011

You never see a bee with acne!

I heard about an unusual acne treatment along time ago and never tried it. Always thought it sounded crazy. Well in the last two months my face has gotten much worse. While I was looking on youtube I came across some video and thought I would give it a shot. So here I sit with honey all over my face. Yep that's right honey to treat acne. From the amount of videos I saw and the articles on google it looks promising. And what do I have to lose? Nothing I got the honey in my cupboard and nobody here to tell me I look nuts! I also to some pretty nasty before pictures, because all before acne pictures are hideous! They will never be seen unless the treatment works wonders. Well I have been sitting here smelling sweet and feeling stick for fifteen minutes so its time to do and wash this off.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are too funny....the closest I get to a bee is when its a** is stuck on my windshield... do you know what the last thing was that when through its brain.......... its a**hole....LOL