Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blog Surfing

When I was checking out my list of blogs today I came across this picture. At first all I could see was the colouring on the wall.











But once you look past that you see this.



Oh my god!! I am loving this idea. Okay not loving it if you have a brand new crib or will be needing it for another child. But our crib has been through so many kids that it is wobbly and being held together by tie straps.
So I am thinking do you think that a) my brother the owner of the crib would want to hurt me?? and b) Hannah would just do better in a big girl bed and garbage the crib??
We are moving in 4 days and I think this may be a great solution until I have more time to work on the sleeping in a big girl bed thing. I don't know but you have to admit it is a neat idea.

Check out the original post I borrowed the picture from here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He would hurt probably you. . . LOL . . .Mom

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree he probbaly would hurt you but if it isn't going to be safe for the next one...why not??? Crissy