Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Freezer Stencil Shirts.

My Sister in law is having a baby and is due any day. I thought it would be really cute for my niece to have a big sister shirt to wear. So I decided to try my hand at stenciling on fabric. I don't think it turned out to bad for my first try.

All my supplies to make the shirt.
My stencil cut out and ironed on. Be careful not to hold the iron on to long cause it will burn!!
Getting ready to paint.



I somehow got a mark on the back so I added a flower at the back to cover it.

All done front.

All done back.

Then I decided to make a simple shirt for Hannah.

Poppa called Hannah chatterbox and it is a very fitting description for her.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great work... wish I had your talent!.... Mom

Anonymous said...

Looks GREAT...are you taking orders???? Gabrielle will need one....let me know!

amanda25 said...

wow i love it...i have a job for you for the wedding...i'll call you and we will discuss it k